X-Pole’s new Aerial A-Frame is perfect for Aerial Fitness, Yoga, Aerial Hoop and Low Silks. The A- frame can be used from 2235mm (7.6ft) up to 3350mm (11ft) with different multiple heights being selectable in-between.
When the A-Frame is at its lowest height, it will require a floor area of 4.4 sqm and when fully extended will require an area of 8.9 sqm. The A-Frame is TOTALLY PORTABLE, and can be moved around and used for multiple discipline set-ups including: aerial hoop / lyra, low silks, and hammock.
THE A-FRAME SET CONTAINS
- Comes in 7 pieces
- 4 telescopic legs with feet attached
- 1.4m (55in) top bar
- Carry bags
- 1 for frame tubes
- 1 for accessories
- Weight bags (sand not included)
A-FRAME KEY FEATURES
- Adjustable/Multiple Heights using the telescopic legs – allowing you to use indoors or outdoor
- Quick Assembly – all pieces can be stored safely in multi-piece bag
- Multi-discipline – swap between silks, trapeze (static) hammock and hoop!
- Portability – Light-weight frame allows the user to take it anywhere with them!
- The A-Frame is rated up to 150kg/330 Lbs for normal Aerial use, with silks and hoop and static trapeze.
- The A-Frame should not be used for any swinging discipline.